4. Image/Video (optional)

CraftyBr

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Feb 18, 2018
I have two ideas:

1) Spleef or Bow Spleef.
- Regular: Tnt for the ground so players can insta-break it with their hand (turn off item pick-up so no one takes any)
- Bow: Tnt on the ground again (disable block breaking and item pickup) Give players bows with flame on them so they can shoot flame arrows to ignite the tnt.
2) Sumo: Create a platform in the air so people fight to knock each other off. Regen would be needed to prevent death from damage.

If you have any questions on how these would work, feel free to message me. If anyone would like to add anything on to improve upon these ideas, let me know.

llen

Staff member
Mar 17, 2018
United Kingdom
I have some ideas:
1) Hide and seek- Everyone hides and someone hunts last one to be found wins.
2) Capture the flag- There are two teams and the winning team gets a winning cash prize such as 100k each.
3)Find the button- Buttons are hid around a map and the players with the most buttons found wins.
4) Dropper- First player to reach the bottom and land in the water of the dropper wins.
5)Parkour- A parkour race first 3 players to finish gets prizes.
6)Guess the build- Each team gets something to build and then the other players have to guess the build the people with the most guesses correct wins.
7)A maze- First players to reach the end wins.
8)An obstacle course thing- Involves parkour, bridging, puzzles and other small games to reach the end.(A mix of them all)
9)Treasure hunt- Everyone is tped to a large area of cobble and there are chests hidden inside the cobble with rewards in them.
10)Survive- Everyone is spawned into an area with no armour and no pvp and mobs are spawned in and last person alive wins.

These are some ideas that I thought of. So exists already, hope you like them : ).

NatePlayz_

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 20, 2018
somewhere.
I have some ideas:
1) Hide and seek- Everyone hides and someone hunts last one to be found wins.
2) Capture the flag- There are two teams and the winning team gets a winning cash prize such as 100k each.
3)Find the button- Buttons are hid around a map and the players with the most buttons found wins.
4) Dropper- First player to reach the bottom and land in the water of the dropper wins.
5)Parkour- A parkour race first 3 players to finish gets prizes.
6)Guess the build- Each team gets something to build and then the other players have to guess the build the people with the most guesses correct wins.
7)A maze- First players to reach the end wins.
8)An obstacle course thing- Involves parkour, bridging, puzzles and other small games to reach the end.(A mix of them all)
9)Treasure hunt- Everyone is tped to a large area of cobble and there are chests hidden inside the cobble with rewards in them.
10)Survive- Everyone is spawned into an area with no armour and no pvp and mobs are spawned in and last person alive wins.

These are some ideas that I thought of. So exists already, hope you like them : ).

I like some of these ideas, and hope they're used soon.

AJKinney

Admin - RPG Connoisseur
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 18, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have two ideas:

1) Spleef or Bow Spleef.
- Regular: Tnt for the ground so players can insta-break it with their hand (turn off item pick-up so no one takes any)
- Bow: Tnt on the ground again (disable block breaking and item pickup) Give players bows with flame on them so they can shoot flame arrows to ignite the tnt.
2) Sumo: Create a platform in the air so people fight to knock each other off. Regen would be needed to prevent death from damage.

If you have any questions on how these would work, feel free to message me. If anyone would like to add anything on to improve upon these ideas, let me know.
How about s p l e g g

Alpha

May 15, 2018
United Kingdom
I have an idea. Sumo - everyone is tped into an area for land. Then 2 players at random are choosing to fit on a smaller area. And it is a fight to see who is the last person standing then the last person standing gets a prize.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 366

I have some ideas:
1) Hide and kill- Everyone hides and someone hunts last one to be found wins.
2) Capture the Guy- There are two teams and the winning team gets a winning cash prize such as 100k each.
3)Find the Arminas- Arminas are hid around the map and the players with the most Arminas found wins.
5)Parkour- A parkour race first 3 players to finish gets a kiss from ArminasCraft
6)Guess whatever the building is - Each team gets something to build and then the other players have to guess the build the people with the most guesses correct wins.
7)Arminas maze- First players to reach the end wins.
9)Arminas hunt- Everyone is tped to a large area of cobble and there are Arminas hidden inside the cobble with rewards in them.
10)Survive- Everyone is spawned into an area with no armour and no pvp and ArminasCraft are spawned in and last person alive wins.

plz add i used alot of my time to think of these amazing ideas